Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 awaits.

Here's a list of 10 things I want to do for 2009. Hopefully when I check back in a year, at least a few of them, if not all will have been achieved!

Well I've got 4 things happening already...  
1. Stage a reading in the Attic Studio of feature script. 
2. Mount a solo Exhibition of my photography and new short. 
3. Hold workshops in local schools on Digital Photography and Filmmaking. 
4. Produce a new short film (Slán agus Beannacht)  

All in the pipeline for January. But I'd also like to achieve a few other things.  
5. Produce two more shorts (scripts ready to go) 
6. Produce a Documentary (Subjects available) 
7. Produce a Feature Film (Two scripts ready to go) 
8. Continue with the Pale Stone Podcast and get more listeners. 
9. See Bill, For Short in more festivals.
10. Write at least 2 new scripts.

That's not much... is it?

No comments: